12 May 2018

Paper Smooches challenge- May 2018 #1

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm sharing my first creation for the Paper Smooches May FUN challenge

I think that pretty much any creation you make fits this category when you use PS stamps/dies! I made this card thinking about how fun it is to have a cold lemonade (or water) on the beach, sitting in the sun, hanging with friends, relaxing.... that is F-U-N!!!!! Then I thought about what my card would have on it- a Ball jar, of course, but also it needed something "fun". So I used the PS ballon die (from Let's Celebrate Icons  to create a different image- a lemon! SOOOOOOOO fun:) Or at least I think it is 🙃 This card is titled "Lemon Squeeze". I used the following PS stamps/dies: Crystal Clear stamps/dies, Let's Celebrate Icons, and Seasonal Tree dies
That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that drink!!!