04 July 2017

Sonshine Stamp Co: June RECAP

Hello friends:) 


Today I'm sharing my Sonshine Stamp Co. June bible journaling pages and projects that I made! 

At the beginning of the month I shared a struggle of mine that I've been dealing with for YEARS--- be sure to check out that post and more details on IG HERE. ***Hopefully the blog post will be up and running by the time this post goes live! And hopefully I can give you an update on my progress of glorifying God in what I eat and drink (and whatever I do) soon! 

June 7: 1 Corinthians 10:31 Goals (my struggle) 
June 17: Big Faith card set 
June 27: 2 Corinthians 12: 7-10 My Thorn (inspiration from Dr. Tony Evans podcast and Love God Greatly blog)

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by ❤️   I hope you have a blessed day! 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee all of these! LOVING that you shared your journey too!!!!!!!!!!!!!