16 July 2017

Paper Smooches challenge- July #2

Hello, friends:}

I hope you are enjoying playing along with our monthly Paper Smooches challenge for the month of July-- this challenge is a FAN FAVORITE! Anything Goes, friends!!!!!!!! 
Picture: Credit HERE 


I DO NOT have any time or supplies to create anything new because they are being packed up for our move in a few weeks. HOWEVER... I have been saving extra projects for "such a time as this" for over a year! This card was created for a friend who lost his special pup last year. I just love that wooden dog embellishment! I think it goes well with the papers and PS stamps, and it fit my friend's personality perfectly! I used the following PS stamps/dies: HeartsSorry Wordand Paws for a Cause. 

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am sure your friend appreciated this! It is beautiful! Good luck with the move!!!!!!!!

Sue Lelli said...

Sad card to have to make but this is just wonderful! They will know a lot of LOVE went into it!