12 June 2012

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps #81 challenge {post1}


Hello, friends:}

**Please click HERE or scroll up/down for my Paper and Such challenge post!

I've created another fun card for the new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge #81--a sketch! For more information on this challenge, click HERE
Yup--another sketch! And I followed this sketch as closely as possible:) I love these Paradise Beach paper by Echo Park {available HERE from StopandScrap.com}. I love the little metal addition of the tag and two brads! SO FUN! **NOTE:: check out Beach Chloe's beach ball--it's actually a sticker from the EP collection! LOVE:) 
Close-up of my paper piecing.
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the SCRS blog for more details and to see the rest of the team's amazing creations! 

You have until Sunday, June 17th at 9pm PST to play along with the current challenge {HERE}. All SCRS challenges are open to all players--this week you are playing along to win a SCRS stamp!  In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a SC image. 

Thanks so much for stopping by--I can't wait to see what you make for this challenge! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

10 comments:

yyam said...

Ooooh...love this fun happy card! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and loving the half circle with the sentiment on it!!!!!

Kara Lynne said...

She's darling! I love your fussy cutting and that little earring! Cute papers for that image.

Virginia L. said...

Super cute and fun, Savannah! You creativity has no bounds...this one is darling. It makes me instantly happy! Yes, bring on the summer :)

Unknown said...

Just darling, Sav! This one definitely screams SUMMER!

Katie Skiff said...

What a fun card!! Love it girl!!

Natalie said...

This image is so fun!! Cute card, Savannah!

Angi Barrs said...

Super perfect for summer!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is so fun! That image has been popping up everywhere lately! She is the essence of summer! TFS!

Lisa Arana said...

all in the pool!!! what a super fun card for summer.